Only 4 days until I fly to sunny San Francisco! I’ve been putting together my to-do (to-see) list for a while now, and I wanted to share it with all of you!
- Bay Bridge (Grand lighting ceremony March 5th)
- Original Ghirardelli Chocolate Factory
- Alcatraz (Which I still need to buy tickets for! I hear they sell out a week in advance! Hope I’m not too late!)
- SF MoMa (AKA The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art)
- Full House houses (do these have a formal name??)
- Bibliohead bookstore
- Nob Hill Tower
- Presidio of San Francisco
- Vista Tower
- Mile Rock Beach
- China Town
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Union Square
- An “Off the Grid” food event (at the Fort Mason Center)
- Ferry Building (Go Saturday morning/ early afternoon for the Farmer’s Market)
- IN N’ OUT BURGER
- Golden Gate Park
- Make sure to go to these Ice-Cream parlors: Bi Rite Creamery, Humphrey Slocombe, & Mr. & Mrs. Miscellaneous
- Make sure to go to these Coffee shops: Four Barrel, Sightglass, Philz, Blue Bottle, & Ritual.
Do you think I can do all of that in a week? My cousin also just told me she has a ton of other things for us to see as well. Do you have any suggestions on anything else I can’t miss? Please comment below!
PS- Thank you to Nellie for the awesome food suggestions, make sure to check out her page!