This song is one of my all-time favorites. The Dixie Chicks tackle life and love so simply in this classic number, it’s beautiful. I’ve been playing the song on repeat for the last half-hour with no sign of stopping anytime soon…
Hello fellow bloggers!
I’ve been meaning to share some of my favorite Tumblr accounts for a while now, but I kept getting side-tracked! For those of you who don’t know what Tumblr is, it’s another blogging platform (like WordPress), however, it’s much more streamlined and mostly images are circulated. Of course, there are options to post links, quotes, audio, and video.
What I like most about Tumblr is that there is so much variety. What I mean is, you log on and never know what your dashboard (similar to the WordPress “feed”) will look like. With Pinterest, there is a lot of repetition and being on the site gets boring after awhile. On WordPress, you really have to know who to follow to make the most of your experience. But, on Tumblr, I’ve uncovered so many unique blogs just by clicking around. There is literally a blog for everything. Obsessed with One Direction? Lover of Pizza? Or maybe you want to see cats with lots of money? Tumblr has it all.
With that being said, here is a list of my all-time favorite Tumblr pages (in no particular order):
- MONSTAFEVA– Artist Fefe Talavera’s tumblr account is just as insane as her paintings.
- Think Different– Just a truly awesome collection of images, and even better music.
- Dior– Dior’s official Tumblr account, need I say more?
- Bohemea– Fashion & Film stills. In one word: Chic.
- Vintage Gal-Everything from classic movie GIFs to retro pin-up goddesses, this is the perfect vintage blog.
- Through Opened Eyes– What I’d imagine an acid trip to be like—an endless supply of really weird images, I love it.
- Explore– I’ve learned so much by following this blog—great quotes, articles, and videos.
- Beautiful Swear Words– NSFW; Being vulgar has never been so vogue.
- rADVENTURES– A collaborative effort by a group of friends sharing their rad adventures (get it? rADVENTURES..)
- Black and White– Only black and white photos, beautiful.
Ok, I think 10 is a good place to stop. If you have a tumblr, leave a comment with your URL! I’d love to check your page out! Also, if you have any suggestions of other blogs I should follow, comment and let me know!
I love the 3 advertisements below because they don’t feel like advertisements. You’re transported to a place, you feel a certain emotion, you genuinely enjoy watching the video.
That’s what I think makes a great ad. I’m so used to seeing the same uncaring, “we just want your money”, “buy from us not them” commercials, it’s exhausting.
These 3 videos are a breath of fresh air and really do put me in a better mood. I’m in awe with how creative people can be, it’s truly inspiring.
..Which of the 3 did you like the best? Vote below!