One of my favorite Melanie songs. Flower Power forever.
Hello Bloggers! I recently started using the Vine app and I’d love to share some of my clips here with you all. I’ve tried to use the embedded code that the application provides, but for some reason my videos never show up. Do any of you use vine? Have you successfully embedded your videos to a WordPress blog? I’ve looked up a couple tutorials as well, but still no luck! Any/all help appreciated! Thank you in advance people of the internet ^_^
Hello fellow bloggers!
I’ve been meaning to share some of my favorite Tumblr accounts for a while now, but I kept getting side-tracked! For those of you who don’t know what Tumblr is, it’s another blogging platform (like WordPress), however, it’s much more streamlined and mostly images are circulated. Of course, there are options to post links, quotes, audio, and video.
What I like most about Tumblr is that there is so much variety. What I mean is, you log on and never know what your dashboard (similar to the WordPress “feed”) will look like. With Pinterest, there is a lot of repetition and being on the site gets boring after awhile. On WordPress, you really have to know who to follow to make the most of your experience. But, on Tumblr, I’ve uncovered so many unique blogs just by clicking around. There is literally a blog for everything. Obsessed with One Direction? Lover of Pizza? Or maybe you want to see cats with lots of money? Tumblr has it all.
With that being said, here is a list of my all-time favorite Tumblr pages (in no particular order):
- MONSTAFEVA– Artist Fefe Talavera’s tumblr account is just as insane as her paintings.
- Think Different– Just a truly awesome collection of images, and even better music.
- Dior– Dior’s official Tumblr account, need I say more?
- Bohemea– Fashion & Film stills. In one word: Chic.
- Vintage Gal-Everything from classic movie GIFs to retro pin-up goddesses, this is the perfect vintage blog.
- Through Opened Eyes– What I’d imagine an acid trip to be like—an endless supply of really weird images, I love it.
- Explore– I’ve learned so much by following this blog—great quotes, articles, and videos.
- Beautiful Swear Words– NSFW; Being vulgar has never been so vogue.
- rADVENTURES– A collaborative effort by a group of friends sharing their rad adventures (get it? rADVENTURES..)
- Black and White– Only black and white photos, beautiful.
Ok, I think 10 is a good place to stop. If you have a tumblr, leave a comment with your URL! I’d love to check your page out! Also, if you have any suggestions of other blogs I should follow, comment and let me know!
I just wanted to say hello and thank you for visiting my page! I’m new to WordPress and still getting the hang of how to make the most out of it. If you have any suggestions on cool blogs to follow or pages to check out, leave it in the comments below!
Also- if you want to see even more cool stuff that doesn’t make it on to my WordPress, you should check out my ‘about’ page! It has links to my Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest accounts! Happy blogging!