Today’s outfit of the day from head to toe:
- Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Spray: I have naturally curly hair, but this is a great little touch up for a very reasonable price! You can find this spray at any drugstore for around $5, and it works wonderfully! Made with sea salt and sea kelp, it delivers exactly what it promises- that “beach babe” look: perfectly tousled and effortlessly messy.
- MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in “Hang Up”: If you’ve been looking for a burgundy red lipstick, look no further because “Hang Up” is it. Although I’m a little biased when it comes to MAC products (I love ’em), this is a long-lasting and super intense color that gives you a dramatic look without being too vampy.
- OPI Nail Polish “In The Cable Car Pool Lane”: This is a fabulous berry color that can be as subtle or as dramatic as you want it to be. One coat is enough, but if you’re looking for a deeper hue, you can apply a couple more. Be sure to pair this color with OPI’s clear top coat for some added shine and protection that guarantees longer wear.
- Kimchi Blue Lace Top: Kimchi Blue is such an ethereal brand. Their merch is sold exclusively at Urban Outfitters, and all the pieces are to die for- so if you haven’t already, I definitely recommend doing a little window shopping. Regarding my outfit, this top is loose fitting, but not so loose that it isn’t flattering. The lace details on the front are *so* perfect, and the open back is even better. (Protip: pasties go a long way with this little number haha!)
- American Apparel Easy Jeans: I legitimately haven’t taken these jeans off since purchasing them. At 89$, the price point is a little steep, but I promise they are 1,110% worth it. These jeans are super stretchy, yet they never lose their shape or structure (meaning your butt looks f**kin’ great even if you haven’t washed them in awhile). Personally, I’m a huge fan of high-waisted jeans–I’ve been rockin’ ’em for quite some time now–and The Easy Jeans are some of the best quality ones I’ve stumbled upon to date!