Haha! This is me…
1. You haven’t just eaten there more than once a week. You’ve eaten there more than once a day.
2. You’re the type of person to order extra rice and beans (and double wrap the tortilla) just to have some for breakfast tomorrow.
3. You know that leftover Chipotle is the world’s best chip dip.
4. You constantly obsess over how to get the best bang for your buck at Chipotle — the magic combination of meats and sauces that will crack the code. When you find your “hacks,” you dare not share them.
5. You believe the world could be divided into “Carnitas” people and “Barbacoa” people.
6. You know the correct pronunciation of both “Barbacoa” and “Chipotle” (which is “shee-poht-lay,” for the record).
7. You flirt with ordering something new, but you always know what you’re going to get. You know what you like and you don’t apologize.
View original post 547 more words